FAQ's / Frequent Asked Questions
The PDFen team is still busy to expand the list of FAQs.
Do you have a question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- Can I save my session so that I can continue later?
- I forgot my password at PDFen.net, what can I do?
- I forgot my username at PDFen.net, what can I do?
- How can I save my Outlook 2013 mail as MSG files?
- How can I save my Outlook 2007 mail as MSG files?
- How can I save my Outlook 2010 mail as MSG files?
- How can I convert my Thunderbird mail to EML files?
- Backing up your Outlook mail with a PST file
- Video with explanation about converting multiple files into one PDF
- Does PDFen require installation?
- How do I change my file storage period?
- What does "Separate files" layout do?
- Why does my PDF/A not show any hyperlinks?
- How do I purchase credits?
- FAQ answer on: Can I interrupt file upload during Step 1?
- Why does PDFen refuse my file when I try to upload it?
- What PDF/A format will PDFen convert my PDF/A to?
- How can I change a filename in PDF Expert?
- FAQ answer on: Can I edit a layout template in Step 2?
- What browsers does PDFen support?
- How do I add page numbers to my PDF?
- What file types does PDFen convert?